- Fort George Wright
- Civil War and Spanish American War
- First World War Gallery
- Second World War Gallery
- Korean War
- Vietnam War
- Inland Northwest and World Context
- Pratt & Whitney R 4360
- Model Collection, WWI Onwards
- Pratt & Whitney J57-P-59W Turbojet Engine
- SERE (Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape)
- ATLAS Missile Sites and Launch Console
- Bede BD-5B
- Naval Gallery
- Airline Heritage Gallery
- B-17 Nose and Norden Bombsight
- PT-17 Stearman
- GI Jeep with Browning .50 cal
- Link Trainer
Welcome the Link trainer
Used as the first full Flight Simulator during and after WWII. The Link is undergoing an entire museum restoration. Stop by and see the progress. Once completed, it will be a fully functional educational teaching aid for the young and old alike.
Our MiG-17 Jet Fighter will be taking center stage as a permanent exhibit of the museum!
Stay tuned for updates on the transport of this amazing aircraft from storage to Honor Point!